




I haven't blogged for a while. Not that nothing is happening in my life but life has been busy. My massage practice is slowly building and I have a few repeat clients. I am enjoying my work and I enjoy the process of building my practice. I love my office space. I keep making improvements (as I see them) and I really like how the space is turning out. I now have a new sign out over the sidewalk. I built the brackets that hold it (had a friend do the welding) and I installed it with the sign I had made. It seems to help direct people to my office. I am also acting as teacher's assistant in kinesiology class at the massage school in Portland on Wednesdays. It is good to keep that connection with the school and it helps to keep my knowledge fresh.
One of the things I have done to promote my business is to join the McMinnville Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown association. At one of the weekly C. of C. Greeter's meetings I won a night's stay at a local hotel. Even though it was local it was nice to go out to dinner and spend an evening and night away from home. We got to watch 'Lost' from the Jacuzzi in the room which was fun.
In the past few months we have taken a few trips over to the coast and have shot lots of scenic photos. It has been a while since I have had access to High Speed internet to upload images to my photo albums. Someday I hope to get that done so I can share with friends and family.

No comments:
Post a Comment