Monday, June 22, 2009

After



We have most of the south wall finished. Always more to do but the bulk of the metal is up now. We just have some trim work and sealing of the windows to do. Took the rented scaffold back Saturday morning. We can finish the rest with what we have. I have been spending so much time on the house that I have not been hiking. I know that I have flaked out on a friend that wanted to hike. I hope I will be forgiven.
Now I need to find someone that can refresh my skills at rappelling. I need to rappel down off the roof to seal the sloping windows on the top floor. It has been thirty years or more since I last rappelled and I can't remember how I did it. Maybe I need to go to one of those indoor climbing places.
Sunday October 29, 2006 - 10:37pm (PST)

No comments:

Post a Comment