Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday November 05, 2006
Lazy, rainy, wet weekend. The rain really came down all weekend. A fine excuse to stay indoors and read my book. I have been reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and I am in the middle of book 4, The Shadow Rising. I am not sure why I like them. I don't like films where I know someone is going to be emotionally or physically hurt. (yes, I know I am a sap) I will get up and leave the room until that part is over. In the books I will put them down when I come to a part like that but my curiosity always gets the better of me and I pick the darn thing back up and read it anyway. Mr Jordan really is a good writer and they are good books. He keeps my interest. Other then driving over to the neighbors to take them their mail (temp mail carrier can't read numbers on the boxes) and burning the brush pile it has been an indoor weekend. If I had had someone to hike with I would have braved the elements though. Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment