Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer's end - August 25, 2007

Still no major events happening in my life other than school and work. Nearing the end of summer L . Summer quarter at school is almost over as well J . This summer has been a bit odd. No work got done on the house or property, no fun stuff really happened like going up to Sauvie Island or hiking – just work and school. I have enjoyed making new friends at school. Some friendships may be lasting ones, some will drop away when I don’t see them anymore at school. There have been a few people that I really wanted to keep in contact with from last quarter but once the quarter ended and we no longer had classes together it seemed like there was no longer the connection and they faded away. I am finding that I need some common ground to keep a friendship alive and school is not enough of a common ground to keep the connection once the class is over. I have a few weeks off between the end of this quarter and the start of Fall quarter and I hope to try to cram a summer’s worth of fun into those two weeks. Hopefully at least a hike or two. Oh, that’s right, I will need to start studying for Fall when I get the letter from the school telling me what the first weeks homework will be. So that’s it, a summer summarized in a paragraph.

Saturday August 25, 2007 - 04:51pm (PDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment